Friday 22 September 2017

To The Tune of Love

My love for her
As moved to a soothing hands

The heartache in my heart
Grows and burn hotter

I thought this friendship 
Can soothe my soul with hers too
I never knew it is a deep sign of deep love
That we both is toying with

Now I am always in thoughts
Of loosing and chasing her
Into a more comfortable hands
I now waste sighs upon sighs

She has been giving me
Signs and signals
Her palms is always opened
For me to lay my burdens
And to hear the ocean of words
Pouring out of my mouth

She is always splitting up
For me to have a nice time
Without Courtship

I never knew she could wait this long
She was waiting to dance
To the tune of love

We both were at fault
She was a dump
While I never knew that;
I will later live in regrets

Written & Edited By:
ADEBAYO, Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment