Saturday 23 September 2017

SAUCY MOTHER CONTINUES...


ACT THREE, SCENE ONE

(Shantel is already dressed for an outing with Chief in the Brothel She is staying. As soon as she steps out of her room, two other angry prostitutes were on siting position and ready to get into an argument with her)
 
Protitute 1: (Stylishly engaging her friend in a conversation to Shantel's hearing) So my Britico friend, as I dey yarn dey go, person no go fit get market because of another person again biko?

Prostitue 2: (A britain deportee talking in her British Accent) My dear, if it's in Britain, she cannot always passes away such behaviours, we would have made her spent the rest of the past days in hell.

Prostitute 1: (Laughing out loud) My britico pal in this ashawo business, una no go kee me with all this una suggestions. We fit set her na, we go find way put something for her drink wey she go shit for days.

Prostitute 2: It is a good idea though, but for me if it definitely not enough.

Shantel: (The prostitutes laughter continues as Shantel decides to walk back and give them a reply) I knew something was definitely wrong when I met you both at my doorstep. I mean your rooms are far apart and you cannot suddenly change your rooms to a close one to mine. Look at you the always forming foreign, you couldn't make a good living for yourself while you were out there, you decided to get your two left legs deported and still, come's back into being a prostitute in Nigeria. Forming foreign for us all here, My dear, you are in Nigeria so start talking in your Naija tone. Two years abroad and you picked an accent, hush! (The second Prostitute was amazed to hear Shantel speaking in Normally) And you this one, very soon we go soon put ourselves in the rings and... (her phone rings and she picked up her call) As you can see, Chief! My very own Chief is outside to pick me up to have, anyway, una both sabi the rest of the story (She eyed them and then walks out. As soon as she opens the Door of Chiefs Jeep, She suddenly gets really tired, her body temperature begin to rise uncontrollably, and She fainted. Then Chief rushes out, bang his door and drove away, abandoning her on bare floor).

ACT THREE, SCENE TWO.

Shantel: (Few hours later, Shantel found herself on a hospital bed with a Dr and A Nurse standing before her. She coughed out) Haha! What am I doing here? Hello? Who are you? How the hell did I get here? Who brought me to this place?

Dr: Calm down Miss.

Shantel: You no sabi who dey on top here? I say na how the hell did I get here Mr? Oh! Una get Doctors robe on, what is wrong with me?

Doctor: I said calm down and listen

Shantel: Tell me wetin I wan hear? 

Nurse: Hmm! This one na were ooh!

Doctor: Common Nurse that isn't the right response to a patient(cautioning her) Are you calm now? Sure you are?

Shantel: Okay, mo ti fi ara bale oooh!

Doctor: Miss, a good Samaritan brought you here. You actually fainted due to the heat this weather is bringing. But it turned longer than the duration in which it is supposed to last, this made us to perform series of test on you  miss. This test results are out now which made me sorry for Miss, you tested positive to HIV and AIDS! (An exclamation sound is heard with Shantel reaction to the news).   

To be continued next Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment