Monday 4 September 2017

Beginning of My Foes

Surgical Blades
Yellow Cranulars
Giving Sets
And stiches
That makes untraceable Incisions
All this were the;
Beginning of my Foes.

I was shattered
Separated into countable pieces
And pierced into pieces
With the dogs going in and out of my helpless body
Leaving with Livers, Intestines and parts of Kidneys.

Happy for a short duration
But all this took a new turn
Crying loudly till the
Tears weren't visible anymore
But screams can be heard in another planet
I thought this will end soon
But the age now gets wider.

I wasted heavy sighs
Over my deep thinking
Suicidal thoughts became friends and folks
Tears became heavy raindrops
That ripple through the clothes
Which bathes me without missing
Crooks and cranny parts of my body.

Even witnesses
Can see through my thick skin
Down to my heart
Beating and breathing restlessly.

Suddenly
I had a scary thought
My soul glimpsed
While covered in white
In a gathering full of tears
Elated a speechless frozen body
My soul rushed to take
A glimpse of this cold fellow
The soul fainted
Because He saw himself
Being celebrated mournfully.

NO! I refuse
I will not leave
And bid this my life farewell
I cannot leave without fulfilling
My  dreams and aspirations
In misery and say
This world would be happier
With my space empty
My smiles will/shall
Continue to radiate this world.

2 comments: