Monday 25 September 2017

A Romance With The Devil...


It is a romance with the devil

A romance that sci rated into painful memories

Memories of heartache

Memories full of tears

Tears that became heavy raindrops

Raindrops that bathe me all over

That rippled into

The spores of my cloth

Into the holes of my flesh

Down to the feet of my soul

A kiss with the devil

A long deep kiss with the devil

A deep kiss that made the devil

Scuffle through my lengthy Indian hair

A kiss that made the devil

Roughed all over my

Hibiscus deflowered bottom

From the claws of the devil

I took a deep scratch

Which left multiple open paths for;

Blood to stream out

Then the devil took me on his Cart

Spinning, twisting and turning me

Down into the sea of fires

Round on the edges of rocks of burning coals

Ah! Ah! Ah! Auch!

Were the tunes

That I was screaming out

When I was ravished by the devil

His tojours rigid pintle

Dig through my deflowered vulva

Like a newly wedded novia

Chasing after her nuptial ring

That was suddenly flushed in the water closet

This was my romance with the devil


Written and Edited by; ADEBAYO, Busayo.

5 comments:

  1. Busayo, why now? If you know what you caused at work for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put on the Air Conditioner and standing with ceiling fan for me. Bring hand fan because this is so so HOT1

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe! Thank you so much for giving time to read through.

    ReplyDelete