Tuesday 9 July 2013

ONE ON ONE WITH NAIJA'S ROCKING VJ-HAYKAY. An exclusive interview by Bizzydropz.


1. What is your name?
            My names are Bello Olalekan Akeem nicknamed Haykay.

2. Tell me a bit about yourself(Biography)?
            Hmmmm! About me? Ok, am a very humble person as people use to say, easy going, to be real not fake and very industrious. I am from Iree in Osun State, Nigeria. Born into the family of Barr Bello.

 3. Your educational background?
            My Primary School back then was in Osun-State, Iree to be precise, same as my Secondary School 'Kidvarc High School', proceed there to Al-hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State where I got ma B.Sc in Economics.

4.What do you do?
            I am a presenter(I host Events*MC*,and I anchor red carpets).

5. Tell me about you working has a Vj?
            Nothing really about it, just a normal business people know.

6. Where you always jittery while on the red carpet?
            Nah! I don't because it's what I flea for.

7. Heard you also model?
            Yea, back in 2009,10 and 11, used to be a full time Model, but now am just an ambassador to few contours, E.g Btee Apparels.

8. Tell me about your experience in 'Mr Ideal Osun'
            Mr Ideal Osun State was one of my biggest achievement. It was awesome and interesting there, I got to meet lots of people + Mr Ideal Nigeria 2012, Abayomi, we contested together then. To God be the glory, I came home with Mr Amity Ideal, Osun State 2012.

9. Do you want to venture into other stuffs asides you has a Vj?
            Yeah, Gods willing when the time comes, will know what to do about then.

10. Like?
            Hmmmmmm! Let's just keep our fingers crossed, lol!

11. Have you ever had any challenges in life and also in Vj?
            Yes, if you don't have challenges in what you do then you should check yourself, I used to have but thank God, He's always by my side when something of such springs up.

12. Your worst moment and best moment in life?
            Ma worst moment, hmm! can't remember I have to say, but my best moment was successfully completing my B.Sc.

 13. Besides other ventures that we talked about, what will you be caught in? Mean what you have passion for?
            I have passion for so many things ooh! Acting is one of them, Cooking which I do whenever am alone and less busy.

14. What advise do you have for people that is thinking about thinking about becoming Vj?
            Hmmmmm! Take God first, don't listen to peoples criticism and you will be great.
                       
            Contact Address: 08133372381, @haykay_sl(twitter handle).

1 comment: