Friday 19 July 2013

Meet Omidiji Toluwalope, a mixologist with multi-faceted lifestyle who resides in Lagos.


What is your name?
My name is Omidiji Toluwalope. Friends call me T-Pablo or Pablo.
      Tell me a bit about yourself (Biography)?
Sigh…. Am a full Lagos bred. From a family of six, have got three lovely sisters. Am from Abeokuta in Ogun State. Had my University Education in Lagos. Am a certified Cocktailer. Am dark in complexion, a lover of all good things of life. Am an optimist and a lover.
Educational Background.
Secondary school education was at Iganmode Grammar School, Ota in Ogun State. Proceeded to the prestigious university of first choice and nations pride (University of Lagos), where I bagged my B.sc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and I am currently a Post Graduate Student with the same institution.

Your Business name.
Pabs Cocktails.
About your business.
The idea of Pabs Cocktails was conceptualized after my 3 weeks stay at NYSC orientation Camp in Kwara State. Pabs Cocktails came to life September 2011 and the rest is history. Pabs Cocktails is a second to none cocktails, smoothies and chops outfit. We are committed to subduing our clients classy, yet thirsty desires. We understand that no two clients are the same, in a bid to ensure total satisfaction of our client’s needs - we put forth our best efforts with detailed professionalism. We offer a wide variety of cocktails and smoothies like Chapman, Long island, Sunset delight, Green Sunset, Blue Lagoon, Screwdriver, Pinacolada, Bananacolada, Honeycolada, James bond, Lava flow, Sunset Delight, Trilla in manila, Sex on the beach, White Russian, Cosmopolitan, Orange vodka, Kamikaze, Blue Hawaii, Shirley Temple, Coffee Milkshake, . e.t.c. and delicious small chops.

Source of inspiration.
I guess I have sources of inspiration - God, my environment and my family.              
Other business plans in life asides business.
Am currently doing everything to work as an HR manager, Consultant and a Negotiator. 
Likes. 
 Surfing the net, I love people, Intellectual discussion, Mixology, I love going to the beach.
 Have you had ever had business challenges?
Yes Yes Yes..  It was quite tough registering my business presence in Lagos. The market as you know is quite saturated; getting new clients was no Childs play.

Worst moments and best moments in life.
I don’t think I have any worst moments. Have been through very difficult times no doubt, in such situations, I say to myself – Toluwalope “this one too shall PASS”.
My best moment was when I got my first Big platform.
Advise for those thinking of dwelling into your kind of business.
You must be ready to go through a learning process (let people know you are a learner), believe in yourself, get education, NETWORK, ask questions and believe in GOD.

Contacts Information
Phone: 08029729930, 08053766916
Twitter: @pabscocktails @omidijitolu
BBM: 27B2D9C2
Instagram: Teepabs

No comments:

Post a Comment