Tuesday 2 July 2013

Meet one of the Young Entreprenuers in Ilorin.



Gambrus Runs Venture.

1. What is your name?
                Am David Gambo, nicknamed Gambrus.

2. Your business name?
                Gambrus Runs Venture.

3. Tell me a bit about yourself(Biography)?
                I am male, 20 years of age, I am the first born in the family, I loves fashion so much. They say am funny and I don't know if that is true. A Christian and very religious, worship at Zion Baptist Church, Adewole. Also in the Choir,  name of my Choir group is 'living spring Choir group' under the direction of Brother Seun Okikiade. My Father is in the military, My Mother is a civil servant and I have just one younger sister.    


4. Your educational background?
                I started my education in St Mary's Nursery and Primary School, Lagos. Then Command Secondary School still in Lagos.  Shifted to Kwara State , it wasn't easy at all, moving from Lagos to that dead city called Ilorin. Hmm! You won't believe this but  I was in tears for three days, but consequently, I mixed. Na dat town now i dey do my business, God is wonderful.  I got admitted to Adamawa State University, studying Mass Communication, in my second year but I am processing my transfer back to KWASU. "He means OSU, hehehehe!", Abeg na who wan die, this one wey dem Boko Haram dey bomb everywhere around.

5. Tell me about your 'Gambrus Runs Venture'?
                The inspiration comes from a friend, I think I started with 5000 naira, and today I give  Thanks unto  God for the growth of Gambrus Runs Venture. I bake Cakes,I sell  Jewelries 'wireworks, shambala and sorts', I sell clothes  also. 


6. Do you want to venture into other stuffs asides G.R.A?
                Yeah.

7. Like?
                I will say watch out, have not made my decision yet, but I'll say watch out.........

8. Have you ever had any challenges in life and also in Gambrus Runs Venture?
                God has being faithful, He has being but say na business, I had financial challenges.


9. Your worst moment and best moment in life?
                Hmm! My worst moment was when I got admission in Adamawa and my parent were so much against it because of the crisis in the North. And my best moment was when I baked cake for someone, I charged the person 15000 Naira at the end of the day the person paid 35000 Naira. 


10. Besides other ventures that we talked about, I mean what you have passion for?
                Wow, I love singing.

11. Really enjoyed our conversation, what advise do you have for people that is thinking about dwelling into your kind of business?
               'Never sit down Idle, always find yourself doing something, even though it's not easy, you will enjoy it later' .
               
 Contact Address: No 10, G.T.T.S Quarters, Adewole Housing Estate, Near Henry George.
                               Facebook: Garba David.
                               Phone Number: 08160686574, 08079729030.
Kindly patronize him, you will love his works and he doesn't disappoint.               

No comments:

Post a Comment