Saturday 6 July 2013

Clique of Bosses Shows their Passion to make the Streets Pretty.


In Jared's absence, CornerStone did the interview when Bizzydropz approached him.

 1. What is your name?
                Alao Victor Olufunminiyi  nicknamed Mc C'Stone
Mc C'Stone


2. Tell me a bit about yourself(Biography)?
                Am the first boy of the family, have six siblings, from Oyo State, Ibadan to be precise. Am over funny, mesef sabi sey i too crazy but if you cross your boundary with me, you'll get it hot. I am over ambitious and a footballer to be.

3. Your educational background?
                I attended up to three different Primary Schools and I graduated in Air Force Nursery and Primary School, Alakia, Ibadan. I attended two different Secondary Schools finally graduated in Federal Government College, Ogbomoso popularly known as FEGO-CITY. Still an undergraduate in University of Ilorin. Better by Far, studying Chemistry

4.Your Business Name?
                Clique of Bosses Clothing... 'COB'.

5. Tell me about COB?                                                                 
                I design Clothes, Palms. Although, I have a partner, named Adejuwon Shittu, aka  JARED .  He's the brain box in the designs.  I made things happen, get customers, delivery and sorts.

6. Do you want to venture into other stuffs asides COB?
                Yes now, like I said earlier, am over-ambitious.

7. Like?
                I am thinking of taking Football as a career and lots more.

8. Have you ever had any challenges in life and also in COB?
                Everybody has challenges you know, including you also. And in the business not really in the financial aspect but my partner  is not the serious type. If he is reading this, Jared , take a queue from this.

 9. Your worst moment and crazy moment in life?
                That was when I lost my Dad. Daddy, continue to rest in peace sir.
                You are actually going laugh, I promise, my sister saw a snake in the well, I drew it out with a drawer and killed it all by myself. "And what is funny in this?"

10. Besides other ventures that we talked about, what do you have passion for?
                You know it, Football, I so much love it.

11. What advise do you have for people that is thinking about dwelling into your kind of business?
                ''Challenges will always come, don't let it pull you down, go ahead to do what you do best, Rome wasn't built in a day"
                

 Contact Address:             No 5, Obangede Street, Dan Madami, Adewole, Ilorin, Kwara State.
                                          Facebook: Alao Cornerstone Victor, Shittu Jared.
                                          BBM: 29272998
                                          Twitter: @comedystone, @meet_Jared
                                          Phone: 08139563010

No comments:

Post a Comment