Wednesday 3 July 2013

Meet Damilola, The Brain Behind 'Diamond Creations and Event Planning'.


Diamond Creations and Event Planning.
The Maker; Damilola

1. What is your name?
                My name is  Odunuga Oluwadamilola, nicknamed Diamond.

2. Tell me a bit about yourself(Biography)? 
                 I am female, 23 years of age. I am the second born in the family. I love fashion, am a jovial person and a Muslim. My father is a Journalist and My Mother is a Civil Servant and I have three siblings.

3. Your educational background?
                 I went to five different primary schools but I finished at Rita Titi Lakanu Memorial School at Ebute-Metta, Lagos. Then proceeded to Lagos State Model College, Badore , Lagos State. I got a degree in B.Sc Economics from Al-hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State.


4.Your Business Name?
                 Diamond Creations and Event Planning.

Bead Balls

5. Tell me about your business? 
                 My business started when I was in 400 level. I started by selling Jewelries, then one day a friend of mine wanted to have her wedding and she needed someone to plan it for her so I decided to do it for her, I wasn't trained at all but it was done successfully. People felt it was planned by a professional and since then I have decided to be a professional about it.
                When I graduated I met a woman who was using a beautiful wirework design and I told her it's lovely then she said 'you can learn and do it'. That is how I ventured into Crafts Work. I learnt mine with 50k and today am proud to say I have realised a lot from it.
                Now I make, sell and train people how to create a marvelous wirework. I am also into event planning and decoration.

6. Do you want to venture into other stuffs asides this business?
                 Yeah.



  7. Like?
                 It is still in plans so Watch out !!!

8. Have you ever had any challenges in life and also in your business?
                 God has been wonderful, He has been really good but you know in business, the major challenge is always in the financial aspect of it.

9. Your worst and best moment in life? 
                My worst moment was when I lost my best friend Abimbola Olaniyi(RIP), I love and cherish our friendship but God loves you more.
                My best moment was when I graduated and I saw my results.


10. Besides other ventures that we talked about, what will you be caught you in? Mean what you have passion for?
                You will catch me dancing.

11. What advise do you have for people that is thinking about dwelling into your kind of business?
                'They should be focused and they should know they can do it. In this business, learning continues and you must be creative'.


Contact Address:                   Iya Ni Wura House, Awoyaya, Ibeju, Lekki. Epe Express Way.
                                                BBM: 23518568
                                                Facebook: Odunuga Oluwadamilola Sariat.
                                                Twitter: @damilola12
                                                Phone: 08029659893 or 07069724272.
                                                Free delivery in Lagos, Ilorin and Ibadan.

Is it that marvelous wedding plans, gorgeous wirework and that royal decor, why don't you hit link her up and I promise, you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Diamond.keep it up.You need to patronize her.see her collections,there are very lovely.I have a sets of her wirework and am rocking it to the fullest.
    OMOLARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job,keep d ball rolling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dami,Nice Work! Bravo..dis s olakunle

    ReplyDelete