Friday 3 November 2017

OLORI EWALORI


Ewa mi!

Ewalori Oremi owon!

She takes pride in being called that.

And indeed, She is pretty.

In person,

In character,

And her comic life style.

Although, we just met,

Not physically, but online.

But it always feels like,

We've friends from childhood.

And she always amuses me much.

With the way she carries herself,

I must confess, when I am online,

And she is not there,

Or hasn't posted something new.

The platform will always seems boring.

It always feels like we are discussing in person.

When ever I read from her.

For in a donkey years,

I have never come across,

Anyone who cultured her appearance this well.

She always does things to make not only herself,

But her audience to raise some cheek up.

Let me say this act makes her a philanthropist;

Not in expenses though,

But helps all her viewers to smile and have a good laughter.

Kudus to you on that simple but generous act.

That doesn't mean she does not have a itchy part as well,

She is kind of emotional,

But never wears it on her face.

I give it to her,

For she is thick skinned.

I see she loves the glamour of life,

And a rare gem she is.

Dad and Mummy Ewalori,

Weldone and I thank you Sir and Ma,

For raising a dove this well.

Who is it that I have been giving this awe to?
 
My friend, Adeola Oguniyi

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

WRITTEN BY: ADEBAYO, Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment