Wednesday 8 November 2017

It Was Supposed To Be A Simple Kiss


We kissed,



A long deep kiss,

A long deep French kiss.

Tongue on tongue,

While mixing saliva.

A long deep morning kiss,

That we both forgot,

That it is a working day.

It was supposed to be a simple kiss.

A kiss that led to,

Shielding away our work clothes,

Away from our already,

Engrossed body with sweats.

A simple kiss that got the hunk,

To find his tongue moving down,

To her neck, to her nipples,

And down to her navel.

Then she started vibrating at intervals.

She handled three of my longest fingers,

 To make it stand like carrots,

And deepen it into her pussy.

I increased the tempo,

That an ordinary finger,

Began to make her squirts.

Then I will make her,

Hunger more for my,

Already throbbing and standing rod.

And I kissed her down to her feet's,

Like some crazy feet's fetish,

While I was still fingering her.

Then I kissed all over her body back up,

And now it is time to gently,

Slide my warm cucumber,

Into her soft pinkish cold pussy.

When I got comfortable,

Riding in and out of her water bed,

Then I see myself,

Floating high in the sky,

Within the cloud's.

When I was speeding up,

I handled her like a roman god,

That made her squirts severally,

Before dumping my loads into her.

And this sweet session made us,

To totally forgot about office that day.

 
WRITTEN BY: ADEBAYO, Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment