Friday 8 November 2013

One on one with C.E.O Solyx Pix and Technology.



What is your name?
My Names are Oluwaseun Adesola Okikiade.

Tell me a bit about yourself (Biography)?
I am the first born of the family of three boys.
 Am into so many things, but I love music, am a Baptist.
 Am multi talented that I know, always ready to learn new things.
Cool and gentle.

 Educational Background.
My Primary School Education took place in so many Schools, but to mention a few I started from Unilorin Primary School, Standard Primary School e.t.c.
My Secondary Education took place in two Schools, UBGS, Ilorin and GDSS, Adewole, Ilorin. Presently in Unilorin but may pull out soon if God wish so. 

Your Business name.
Sola Technology with a arms Solyz Pix.                                                                             
About your business.
Well, Sola Technology deals with sales and repair of computers,
it arms; Solyz Pix deals with photography and editing
It all started when I finished my computer training in which I had a diploma
in computer maintenance. 

Source of inspiration
God is my only source, am always connected.      

Other business plans in life asides business.
I am planning and praying to have a music studio, I hope to have a film firm,
and a big technology shop. 

Likes.
I love music, I love learning new things every day, I love meeting new people and swimming is a sport I cherish.

Have you ever had business challenges?
Yes oo! So many, I have had instances that I had to pay for a brand new system worth 70 thousand and time I have to buy new motherboard, hmm! so much challenges oo! But, with God by my side, I am always a conqueror.

Worst moments and best moments in life.
Worst moment was when I pulled out all my savings to buy a new laptop for my customer, best moment in life when I gave my life to Jesus. 

Advise for those thinking of dwelling into your kind of business.
Well, it's all about risk, when you start it won’t be sweet and smooth but when you have made a stand, I promise, you'll enjoy it, it's fun. Don’t be afraid, be determined, don’t lose your focus, it all about TIME, YOU WILL MAKE IT.

Contacts Information
Zion Baptist Church, Adewole Housing Estate, Ilorin.
08104005512, 07055711804.

No comments:

Post a Comment