Tuesday 5 November 2013

IamB.LAWZ; When we talk of photography, He's one of the best



1. What is your name?
                My Names Are Lawson Adebayo Frederick.
 
2. Tell me a bit about yourself (Biography)?
                I'm a Photographer and Film Maker. A Big fan of kids. I love to sing, haha! I actually sound good. I Can't wait to re-explore being a radio presenter, I miss doing that. That's pretty much it, I'm a easy book to read.

3.Educational Background.
            I had B.A in History and Int'l Studies at Babcock University, Nigeria.
                Also, I had my Masters in Film Making at University of Essex, England.

4.Your Business name?
                iamB.LAWZ

5. About your business.
                I render Photography and Video Services. My concentration in Photography in basically focused on Lifestyle, Portrait and Fashion.
                In Film Making on the other hand, my focus is on making Short films, Documentaries and Commercials. 

6. Source of inspiration.
                My source of inspiration is from God, Kids and Music.

7. Future ambition?
                Lecturing and sharing my knowledge.

8. Turn off: Lies. Turn On: Humility

9. Have you had ever had business challenges?
                Yes, I once had a camera that got spoiled and I could not fix it, so I had to go around renting cameras, it was a terrible period.

10. Best Moment in life: My first real kiss.. lol.                                                                                             

Worst Moment in life: In Secondary School, I was told to dig a 6ft pit with a cutlass and hoe, E no easy my brother. 


 11. Advise for those thinking of dwelling into your kind of business?
            I believe all of our blessings comes from God, so as long as we put our faith in his hands, then His will would be done. Also, don't envy others and wherever they've gotten to in life, everyone has different route to success. Never be too proud to learn from anyone.

Contact Address:         www.iamblawz.com
                                                08187242535.

2 comments:

  1. This is really nice...jus keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy, u r gudt, loveli photographs

    ReplyDelete