Wednesday 27 March 2019

GLOWING CANDLE LIGHT!




My feet Chatters,
I am restless,
In the dungeon hole.
Nails has made my bossom,
Turn into a path of blood streams.

My teeth chitters,
For this dark dungeon,
Freeze s like a frozen Lake.

I run in disarray,
As an headless Hen
Runs blindly to feed her Chicks,
In the house of the None.

But I always end at war;
War with the wall.
 Because I can see a flint of ray of light,
At the other end.

I weep in dispear,
As I am scared of this dungeon.
I brood day and night.
A suicidal thought ranged,
I knelt down in pain,
To scratch my crooked nails on the floor
Buy couldn't find nails.

Another thought ranged;
"Why don't you try smashing yourself on the wall again?"
But I have tried severally?
I got courage to do so.
But it was all imaginative limitations,
As I dove into the next room,
A simple but glowing Candle light,
Brighten the whole room while sitter in a corner.
I saw a key that leads to a brighter room of Royal Chandelier light!

WRITTEN BY; ADEBAYO, Busayo.



No comments:

Post a Comment