Wednesday 27 March 2019

CAUGHT IN A SPIDER WEB OF LIE'S


Entanglement!
No matter how soft the webs are,
I still can't break out of it.
The more I struggle,
The more I get entangled.

I am tired of this web of love lies,
But I am still scared,
I can't loose this love again,
Even though her lips,
Are coloured black with lies.

Her eye's always wander away,
And not really deep into the kiss.
Whenever we are rolling on bed,
She is always still like a bamboo.

Our pictures are framed,
But in the reflections on the mirror,
Only reveals my arms,
Cuddling around my neck.

Pains in this,
Is rooted deep into the bones of my body
As it aches instantly,
But fears isn't allowing me to let go of her.

She seems so harmless,
But cooks my meals,
In a pot of lies,
And dish the foods on a pan of pretence.

She weaves a tangled web,
I wooed her on believe,
She said Yes; Only to deceive,
And I got caught in her web of lies.


WRITTEN BY; ADEBAYO, Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment