Tuesday 11 September 2018

WHY I FOUND LOVE IN YOU


I found love in you,
And because you loved me back,
I have learn to love me too.
Never have I felt,
That I could be all that you see.
Its like our heart have intertwined,
In to the perfect harmony.

This is why I love you!
This is why I love you!
Because you love me!
You loved back too!
You love me so much!

I found love in you,
And no other love will do.
Every moment that you smile,
Chases all my pain away.
Forever and for life,
In my heart is where you stay.

The stars have all aligned.
And now is the time to say;
I love you! I love you! I love you so much!
I do love so so much!

In the twenty four hours in a day,
Seven days og the week,
No matter the thought,
That passes accross my mind,
Your glowing face accompanied it,
With your smirk that crosses my mind.


Written By; ADEBAYO, Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment