Tuesday 11 September 2018

GHOST


They came
From the other side
Crying out in their scary voices
Scaring out the fresh ghost
For she is meant to transit
To the depth of the heart.

And why am I still stucked in this path
In between three walls
Because my purpose in life is yet to be concluded
For I was murdered.

Why am I still stuck in this world?
To protect my lass is in danger.
Because my financial details,
Is in her possession.
And she is aware that my death;
Is not a mistake but murder.

Yes!
I was murdered,
All planned by my friend,
By the hand of his accomplice.
All this I realised,
When I was living alive in death.

Although, they kept calling me from the other side.
My ears keep on hearing there Echoes.
They keep on beckoning on me.
As the white rays is opened to me,
To come home in white.
But my stubbornness when I was in flesh,
Is still in the spirit,
All to protect my love on earth.

All my friends gestures;
The consoling spirit.
The handy man helping hands.
Seductive Advances.
Are all in deceit.

My friends greed,
Made him turn violent,
Towards my woman.
As she was running from his weapons,
She spilled water on the floor.
My murderers head was filled money,
Chasing without reasoning,
And slipped and splash out from the window,
From the twenty floor,
And head out with his head towards the floor.

Here comes his ghost,
Surprised and confused at;
Discovering that his lifeless body,
As separated from his soul.
I made the announcement to him,
"You are dead!"

And here they come again,
Zooming out from the ground,
In dark shadows,
Stabbing and cutting my friend.
My friend screams at their cuts,
When they were dragging him away,
Because he will soon turn to them.

Instantly!
My soul started glittering out,
When they opened the door for me.
But they made my lass catch a glimpse of me,
As I dove up into the sky.

Written By; ADEBAYO, Busayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment